The New Standard in Super Heavy Lifting : SGC 120
The Sarens Group of Wolvertem, Belgium is pleased and proud to introduce the SGC 120 Crane. This innovative and versatile Heavy Lift Crane System is the product of the combined engineering efforts of Sarens and its newest group member, Rigging International of Alameda, California.
The SGC 120 is the only Third Generation, 120,000 Tm (3200 metric ton lifting capacity) in production, designed to accommodate the heavy lifting requirements for refinery, petrochemical, offshore platform and third generation components for both advanced Pressurized Water Reactor (APWR) and Boiling Water Reactor (ABWR) nuclear power plant designs.
The SGC 120 meets all US and European Lift Crane Standards.
Its features include:
- Ring Design which ensures safe operation parameters
- Its Ring-Mounted configuration allows for minimal ground surface preparation where native soils can support 2 tons/ft² (20 metric tons/m²)
- Counterweights of 3600 metric tons of locally-sourced material which can be left at the jobsite upon completion of work
- Low cost transportation because the SGC 120 is all containerized and containers are utilized for counterweight
- Six Modular Hydraulic Winch Systems provide redundant backup and ease of installation and replacement
- All Winch Wire Rope Lifting System provides fast and smooth load raising and lowering movement
- Rail System under development to allow rapid jobsite relocation
- Competitive Pricing
With headquarters in Wolvertem, Belgium, and offices worldwide, Sarens has been active in crane rental and heavy lifting and special projects since 1955. They operate in 33 countries, with over 2700 employees, 1400 cranes ranging in capacity from 50 to 3000Tonnes, a fleet of 1200 axle lines of Self-Propelled Modular Trailer equipment and various alternative lifting and skidding equipment systems.
For further information about the SGC 120, please contact either
- Hendrik Sarens, telephone: 32-52-319397, e-mail: email@example.com
- or Vic Rollandi, telephone 1-510-865-2400, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org