The terms ‘Sandrik & Wade,’ ‘we’ and ‘us’ refer to the owner of the Website, while the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is done so at your own risk and we will not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure any information, products or services available through this Website meet your particular requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, performance, timeliness, suitability or completeness of the information found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain errors or inaccuracies. We explicitly exclude liability for any errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us, including the appearance, design, layout and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, unless you have obtained written consent from Sandrik & Wade Publishing LLC.
- This Website includes links to other Websites, which are provided for your convenience and to supply you with further information. The inclusion of such links does not signify that we endorse the external Websites and we claim no responsibility for their content.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may be a criminal offence and/or result in a claim for damages.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute that may arise out of the use of it is subject to the laws of United States of America.
- You may cancel your membership at any time. A refund will be issued within 48 hours for the prorated remainder of your fees.
- Recurring memberships will be charged automatically yearly (from the date your membership begins).
Members must behave in a professional manner and inappropriate language and/or harassment to other members will not be tolerated. If such actions take place, Sandrik & Wade will give one warning; should the action happen again, Sandrik & Wade has the right to cancel the membership of the member without issuing a refund.
- Sandrik & Wade is committed to safeguarding your privacy. When subscribing to the Weekly Digital Report, we require certain identifying information for establishing your account, however you can be assured that we will only use this information in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Because Sandrik & Wade may change this policy periodically by updating this page, it is recommended that you check this page periodically.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to send you the requested Digital Report and for internal record keeping. We also collect information in order to provide you with an efficient and personalized experience while using this Website. We may also use this information in order to update and customize our Website in accordance to your preferences, and improve our products and services.
We will send the Weekly Digital Edition to the email address you provided upon registration, and may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. You may choose to unsubscribe to the emails at any time by contacting us or clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the emails.
Cookies (also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies) are small text files located in browser directories that are placed on your computer by Websites that you visit. They are used in order to make Websites work, enhance site processes, and provide information to site owners. Cookies have expiration dates in them that determine the amount of time they remain in your browser.
Cookies can be removed from your computer two different ways: automatically, upon expiration; or by manually deleting them.
- Cookies are used on this site to authenticate when you log in. Your information is stored so you can enter and leave the Website without having to re-enter your information each time.
Sandrik & Wade does not allow third-party advertising networks to drop cookies on our site for advertising purposes.
- Sandrik & Wade does allow social buttons to enable cookies for the purpose of enabling users to share or bookmark the Web pages. In order to do so, there are scripts from domains outside of Sandrik & Wade. We also use YouTube in order to embed videos.
- Please be aware that these external sites may be collecting information about your activities on the Internet, including your activities on this site. We are unable to prevent these sites or external domain, from collecting information on your usage of this embedded content. It is advised that you check the respective policies of these sites to determine how they are using your information and to find out how to opt out or delete this information.
- Sandrik & Wade also utilizes cookies for audience measurement and validation by collecting information about how visitors use our site. This information is used so that we may compile reports and improve the site. Information collected by the cookies is in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site each day/month/year, the pages they visited, and where visitors have come to the site from.
Because we are committed to ensuring your information is secure and preventing unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from members.
We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.